Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nick is 26; Ava is 6 Months.



Ava will be six months on Tuesday. Can ya believe it?



She is starting to sit up.



And she's a pretty happy kid.




And I think she's pretty much the cutest kid that ever lived. Check out the blanket Aunt Missy crocheted to match her pineapple hat:



Nick continues to be awesome.


He is having fun taking pictures - he took this one at Pebble Beach with some funky effect and framed it for his parents to thank them for doing our taxes.



If anyone else wants an enlarged copy, he will sell it to you for $525,000 so he can buy this watch:



He won't let me take a picture of him with his new Skullcandy Skullcrusher headphones my parents bought him for his birthday (thanks guys), but they're awesome and he likes 'em.

Here are some pictures from the 26th birthday of Nicholas:

Cattlemen's - I told them it was his birthday (mostly to make them stop asking if we wanted dessert, because "we were going home to have birthday cake", also a plot to get him good and embarassed).

He got some free pre-birthday-cake ice cream...



...and I wore the birthday hat.


Fortunately there were not enough (willing) employees to sing to him, so I did not have to walk home from the restaurant.

I told him he had to wear the hat or he couldn't open his presents...





Mint chip ice cream with Double-Stuf Oreos. Can I get a YUM-YUM?!



Too much excitement for one day, I guess.


Nick also made him some sales and watched him some golf this week, as usual.

I made me summa these (yay frabric scraps):





My name is Jessica and I am a rosette-aholic. You can learn how to make them at
http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2010/09/fabric-rosette-tutorial-extravaganza.html.
Fabric flowers are too much fun. I put one on the dress I made for Ava:


I also made a headband out of some other leftover fabric. I think I'll put some of my flowers on it. And then I shall make a million more and sell them on etsy.com to pay for the ceiling fan light shade thing I broke the other day (don't ask how that happened, It was stupid) and a headlight (again, stupid).

2 comments:

  1. I have a list of comments...
    1- I really miss hanging out with you and going to the temple.
    2-wow on the dress you made Ava. Super cute!
    3- Ava is such an adorable little pineapple! 6 months just flew by, I can't belive Kyler is already almost 5 months.
    4- YUM-YUM on the birthday cake. Oh man I want some!!
    5- those roses/flowers are super cute!
    I hope all is well for you and your cute little family. You'll have to let me know the next time you come here so we can hang out and our babies can meet! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress. I meant to ask you last Sunday if you made it :) You should make the flowers to sell, then we can do craft fairs together and pretend to actually make money.

    ReplyDelete