Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cuteness


Our week was relatively uneventful (Nick worked, I played with the baby, we had a hot date at Costco, frozen yogurt, church, Nick made amazing steak. The usual). Sooo here are some pictures of Miss I'm-so-cool-I-can-sit-all-by-myself.





First time sitting in the shopping cart! I was running a lot of errands and felt bad for her being stuck in the car seat, so I let her out for the grocery store. She loves to smile at strangers. Everyone sitting behind us in church gets quite a show.






She LOVES to play with her feet. She chews on them. I'm not sure whether we should be proud or worried.








And that's about it. This week I'll be working on starting up my Etsy stuff and Nick shall be counting down the days until he can go buy his iPad 2. We mad a deal that if he sold x number of alarms that he could buy one, and he really will be able to use it for work to show people things and for all of his work apps. I might be a little bit jealous, especially since it has Garage band! I'm a nerd.

J

5 comments:

  1. YAY! I love all the new pics! She is such a cutie. :) I have garage band on my computer (I bought it off e-bay and it came with it) but I've never used it. Maybe I should check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S- That first pic is hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first one looks like a cartoon character face with a mustache--too funny!

    So glad you take all these photos.

    -Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the green beans are yucky first picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the adorable pictures :)

    ReplyDelete